Considering joining the church? Here is the process from start to finish.
1. Fill out this form to sign up for membership class or to reqest a meeting with one of the pastors.
2. Let us know that you are ready to join by talking to one of the pastors after the service, or contact the church office at (919) 779-1791 or email@example.com.
3. If you would like to be baptized, we can schedule that for one of our Sunday morning service.
4. Once you have completed the membership class and any other requared steps, the church family will vote you in after a Sunday morning worship service.
Pastor Matt teaches a Membership Class the every other month from 9:00am-10:15am. This class is required for membership. It is also for people that are interested in learning more about Fairview. To sign up for the class, contact Marcy at (919) 779-1791 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are the upcoming 2017 class dates: February 12th, April 9th, June 11th, August 13th, October 8th, December 10th.
2. We also encourage every member to serve the church family. You can sign up to volunteer and serve here.
3. You can read through our doctrinal beliefs here.
4. You can download the Membership Class material here.
5. If you would like to set up online giving, here is a link to begin suporting the ministry of Fairview.
A church family is made up of individuals who have repented of their sin and placed their faith in Jesus Christ for salvation. To be a member of a church one should be able to profess such faith. In line with the Scripture we also believe that one should be baptized by immersion after one has placed their faith in Christ.
Why do you request that everyone go through a membership class?
This process allows prospective members to get to know us and allows us to protect the integrity of the church family. We want to make sure that everyone who joins our church understand our vision, values, and beliefs. One can complete this process by making an appointment with one of our pastors.
Will I have to be baptized to become a member?
Not if you are a believer and have been baptized by immersion in a church that has similar doctrine and practice. If you are unsure, one of our pastors will be glad to talk with you.
What if I am a believer, have been baptized by immersion, but I am coming from another denomination?
You may join Fairview on your statement of faith and previous baptism. This means you are making a public statement to our church that you are truly a Christian, and have been baptized by immersion.